Want to learn the quality and craftsmanship that goes into creating your favorite sneaker? The Shoe Surgeon and Surgeon Studios team will teach you new age techniques, combined with traditional shoe making so you can learn to create your own, one-of-one handmade pair.
In this 4-day intensive class, you'll learn how to deconstruct and fully reconstruct a pair of Air Jordan 1's from start to finish using premium exotic materials - going home with your own 1-of-1 pair. Lessons in sewing, lasting, cutting and more from Dominic Ciambrone and the Surgeon Studios team.
WHEN: Thursday, December 10th-Sunday, December 13th, 2020
WHERE: Surgeon Studios
DURATION: 4 Days
SHOE: Air Jordan 1
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE CLASS:
- The Shoe Surgeon's Sneaker Deconstruction / Reconstruction Curriculum
- Pair of Air Jordan 1's to customize
- Custom Shoe Surgeon shoebox + apron
- Personal shoemaking toolkit
- Unlimited premium exotic materials to use during the class
- Industry knowledge from Dominic Ciambrone and the entire Surgeon Studios team
- Sewing bootcamp with top of the line sewing machines
- The Shoe Surgeon's guide to where to source top materials, tools, etc. to continue creating beyond the class
- Daily breakfast, lunch, beverages
- Private dinner and networking event with the Shoe Surgeon and team
- Access to discounted shoe making supplies, exclusive events, Shoe Surgeon promotions, and more!
- Optional entry into our post-class Student Lab competition.
Additional products will be available for purchase at the class - i.e., perfected shoe making lasts, material scrap-boxes, etc.
*This class is non-refundable