Want to learn the quality and craftsmanship that goes into creating your favorite sneaker? Our team of certified instructors will teach you new age techniques, combined with traditional shoe making so you can learn to create your own, one-of-one handmade pair.
In this 4-day intensive class, you'll learn how to deconstruct and fully reconstruct a pair of Air Jordan 1's from start to finish - going home with your own 1-of-1 pair. Lessons in sewing, lasting, cutting and more from The Shoe Surgeon’s team of certified instructors.
WHEN: Thursday, July 22nd-25th, 2021
WHERE: Surgeon Studios
DURATION: 4 Days
SHOE: Air Jordan 1
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner to Intermediate, no previous experience necessary.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE CLASS:
- The Shoe Surgeon's Sneaker Deconstruction / Reconstruction Curriculum
- Pair of Air Jordan 1's to customize
- Custom Shoe Surgeon shoebox + apron
- Personal shoemaking toolkit
- Unlimited Ecco leather to use during the class
- Industry knowledge from The Shoe Surgeon’s team of certified instructors
- Sewing bootcamp with top of the line sewing machines
- The Shoe Surgeon's guide to where to source top materials, tools, etc. to continue creating beyond the class
- Daily breakfast, lunch, beverages
- Private dinner and networking event with the Shoe Surgeon and team
- Access to discounted shoe making supplies, exclusive events, Shoe Surgeon promotions, and more!
- Optional entry into our post-class Student Lab competition.
Additional products will be available for purchase at the class - i.e., perfected shoe making lasts, material scrap-boxes, etc.