Position: Videographer / Editor
- Create video social assets for Instagram (posts and stories) and YouTube.
- Responsible for operating cameras, setting up lights, recording audio, shooting and editing videos focused on product, lifestyle and behind the scenes. Edit music, dialogue, graphics, and color correction.
- Positive attitude in a team environment. Always aim to continually improve all processes and be adaptable.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Ideate and execute video concepts.
- Lighting, editing and post production knowledge is a must.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to create detailed production timelines, creative outlines, video treatments and/or shot lists prior to productions as needed.
- Mature and receptive to notes and feedback throughout the editing process.
- Must be willing to travel and have the flexibility to work extended hours and weekends if needed.
- Must provide film reel of previous work that displays a high level of expertise and execution.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, Photoshop, Lightroom. Working knowledge with Illustrator is a plus.
- BA degree in video production or related field preferred.
- Video production experience required including working with Sony a7S, Canon 5D mark IV, GoPro cameras. Experience with RED and Arri cinema cameras a plus.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment that requires working on multiple projects and changing project priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and exhibit strong organizational abilities.
- Proficiency with audio for video production techniques.
- Professional and respectful demeanor around celebrities / athletes / talent.
- Interest in fashion and sneaker culture a strong plus
- Animation skills a plus.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Film reel of previous work
- 1 minute "About Me" video